I promise I didn't stage these pictures... but my girls fall asleep in the weirdest positions sometimes. It makes me laugh so hard. Madison was really fighting eating lunch today and I told her she could either finish eating or go take a nap. She hates doing both most days so she wasn't thrilled about either but chose to stay and eat since she REALLY doesn't like taking a nap. So, instead of eating she sat there and whined and eventually I looked over and she was in the chair hunched over... asleep. I could not believe it!! That had to be the most uncomfortable position ever. I tried so hard to get to the camera as fast as I could to get a picture. As soon as I snapped it she started to slide out and it scared her, waking her up. She wasn't too happy. I on the other hand thought it was hilarious but held in the laughing. Allie is teething at the time, I believe so she's been a little cranky lately. We had her laying on her activity mat and she was crying and chewing on her teether one minute and the next was asleep. Weirdest thing ever, but very cute:)
We don't know where she got it from but Madison is quite the dancer. If there is ever music playing (sometimes even when there's not music) she will just start busting out these moves, it's so funny. This evening while we were getting ready to watch the Sunday night football game Faith Hill came on and started singing the intro like she always does. Well, Madison started boogy-ing and I just had to post this!!! Hope you enjoy it!!

No comments:
Post a Comment