Monday, September 13, 2010

Day 17 - A Trip to Carter's... again.


Over a week ago we went to Carter's Outlet in Loveland to get the girls some fall clothes. They always have such cute clothes for very reasonable prices then you add on the coupons and it's REALLY reasonable:) The other good thing about Carter's is most of the clothes mix and match well which is always nice. I thought I had found some cute dresses to put the girls in for some pictures we are having done this coming Saturday, but once I got the dresses home Madison's was too big and I just started falling out of love with them, not to mention Brandon didn't like them either:(

Today a friend of mine went with us to Carter's... again to exchange the dresses. Maybe I'm putting too much thought into the whole picture thing. The main reason we are having pictures taken is because Allie is 3-months old. So the main focus is her but I also wanted to get some fall family pictures since we have none of the FOUR of us together, and we live in the most beautiful state in the fall! I'm not exactly thrilled to get in front of a camera just three months after having a baby but if we waited until I thought I was ready then well, it would never happen. So, we're doing it. I'm trying to get us all coordinated because I am detail oriented like that:) It's hard!

Do I put a headband on Allie? What color? Do the girls need to match exactly or not? What do I do with Madison's hair? Dressy or casual? Do we use a lot of different complimenting colors or go the same with everyone? Brown or pink for the girls? Short or long sleeve? Shoes or no shoes? What color tights? Do the shoes match? I'm about ready to quit or just say forget it and just do pics of Allie. Stay tuned and maybe I'll decide on something... eventually. By the way, I know I'm making more of it than most people would but pictures have always been a big thing for me, and it always pays off:)
blog sig

1 comment:

meg + andy said...

cute headband and good luck on the photos- i always have a horrible time picking outfits for family shots. :)
meagan