Friday, January 29, 2010

Everything...

Well, we were supposed to have our ultrasound today to find out what we were having but due to the weather in Texas it's not going to happen. Brandon has been on a business trip in Midland, Texas for the past couple of days and was supposed to be back last night really late but his flights were canceled:( So, he had to spend an extra night in Midland, hoping to leave this afternoon to come home. Let's keep our fingers crossed that he makes it out today. He really wants to be home and we want him home. I called the doctor's office first thing this morning hoping to get an appointment as soon as we could because we all know I am horrible at being patient with these things. Luckily she could get me in at 1:30 on Monday so that's not too bad, yay! Now, Brandon's parents can still come down for the weekend and the appointment on Monday, whew!! So, I will let everyone know how it goes on Monday.

Last night Madison had a little accident. We were getting ready for bed and as usual she was running all over the house, tripped and fell into the nightstand and busted her lip open. I couldn't tell where the blood was coming from, there was so much of it and she was screaming as loud as she possibly could, poor girl. I did finally get it cleaned up and she now has a pretty banged up mouth/nose. The worst part was the whole time she was crying for dada and of course he wasn't here and I didn't know how to help her understand that:( I got her boo-boo bunny that Jo Jo and Pap Paw Billy got for her and that did the trick. She immediately put it on her lip and quit screaming and just whined. So we went to bed and read a book, the whole time with her boo-boo bunny on her lips. She even wanted to sleep with it so I let her. I just felt so bad for her. It's terrible when the little ones get hurt, you just want to take their place to make it better. All is well now, just a little banged up...

Not quite as bad this morning as it was last night.
(I said Madison show me your boo-boo)

Boo-Boo Bunny
(It's so cute, it's a washcloth that someone made into a bunny and there is a spot in the middle of the bunny where you can stick an ice cube so it doesn't touch your face and get everything wet, plus the kids think it's so neat!)



This was taken a couple of weeks ago at 18 weeks, sorry it's a little fuzzy.

No comments: