Yesterday I had my monthly checkup with the doctor. Everything went well and things are right on track. I have gained 11 pounds for all of you who don' t believe that I'm actually pregnant:) I am on week 20, tomorrow. We heard the heartbeat and it was nice and strong. I believe the heart rate was around 156-160. When the nurse weighed me Madison wanted them to weigh her as well so the nurse did, and she was 28 pounds (including her two coats and boots that she had on)! We go back on the 29th, a week from today to have our big ultrasound and to find out what the baby is. We can't wait, well I know I can't wait! I want to start picking out names and Brandon has refused to talk about it until we've narrowed it down to one sex:) We've got a few in mind but for some reason can't agree to save our lives this time around. We always knew we wanted a little girl named Madison so that wasn't hard the first pregnancy. I guess it's a good idea to wait but anyone that knows me knows that patience is not my strong suit. It feels like it's taking forever for the 29th to get here. However in the same breath I will say that I can't believe I'm at the half way point already. That's crazy to think about. I think having Madison to take care of and keep my mind occupied helps things to go quicker. I will try to post a few belly progress shots in the next week, or at least put them up with the ultrasound pictures after our appointment next Friday.
Well, I hope everyone enjoys the playoffs this weekend! We are certainly looking forward to it. We're in a bit of a predicament though because we really like New Orleans and think the Saints are the team to beat, but also want Brett Favre to go to the Super Bowl??? I'm not a huge fan of the Vikings as a team like I am the Saints and Colts but I love Favre and want to see him go. And then of course my Colts are playing and well, they are just awesome and have to go the Super Bowl! I guess time will tell...
Well, I hope everyone enjoys the playoffs this weekend! We are certainly looking forward to it. We're in a bit of a predicament though because we really like New Orleans and think the Saints are the team to beat, but also want Brett Favre to go to the Super Bowl??? I'm not a huge fan of the Vikings as a team like I am the Saints and Colts but I love Favre and want to see him go. And then of course my Colts are playing and well, they are just awesome and have to go the Super Bowl! I guess time will tell...
1 comment:
Can't wait to hear about the baby too.
And I just love a girl that talks football. So good to have a kindred spirit. : )
Post a Comment