Friday, January 8, 2010

Things are looking up!


Well, we had a good day yesterday as far as potty training went. Madison is no longer afraid of the potty! Yay! She will now pull down her pants, sit down and actually act like she's going. We went in the bathroom yesterday and I asked her if she needed to potty and she said yes so we tried but with no luck. Her pull-ups were dry BUT she actually wanted to do it, then she pulled up her pants and put the potty away next to the big potty and we left. Not three minutes later she goes running through the living room to the bathroom yelling "potty, potty, potty" so I ran in there with her and we got the potty out but I just wasn't quite quick enough. She had already gone in her training pants. Even though it wasn't a completely successful potty she knew she had to go and tried to let me know and even went through all the motions to make it happen. So, that makes me proud and gives me hope! I'm actually inspired. Now we're on a mission and it's fun. I think Madison understands and she is excited too. I'll keep you posted on our progress...

No comments: