Thursday, January 20, 2011

Just a quick note!

Well, here we are 6 days from moving and I'm pretty stressed out. I feel like someone is spinning me in circles and I can't stop. You would think that having someone move you would take all the stress off right? Wrong. This type A girl is losing her mind because I can't do it my way. And there's things they won't take so we have to pack those and take it with us. We pretty much know what those things are but then there's the questionable. Then to add to that we also have to pack for being out of a house for 9 days until we can move into the house. We close on the house in Billings on the 1st then the flooring people come in and do their thing and finally the movers will show up with our stuff on the 5th (just in time for the Super Bowl the next day). I hate living out of a suitcase, but it's for a very good reason. So, I'm dealing:) Again I don't do well when I'm out of the ordinary. But I guess I can't complain. I did get Photoshop in the mail and we're not speaking right now.... I don't know what the deal is, the computer and Photoshop DO NOT get along and it's really ticking me off. I've got so much other to do that it's just going to go on the back burner for a while until things settle down and I have the patience to figure their problems out. Well, wish I could post some pics for you, there are quite a bit on the camera but I just don't have time to download and post them. I'm really just on here now to take my mind off of a few things. But, since Allie is right here on the floor next to me crying for no apparent reason I'm going to go now before I blow a gasket:)

P.S. Allie is officially crawling now
P.P.S We are going to not have internet for a while until we get settled and hooked up at the new house, so there probably won't be much posting for a couple of weeks.

Okay, bye now... baby still crying, just harder now...

blog sig

No comments: