Allie is well on her way to crawling, she's kind of scooting around and she rocks back and forth all the time. She can now sit on her own very well and she can push herself almost completely up to the sitting position when she is scooting around. It's so much fun to watch. I can't believe how quickly she is growing up!
The move is fast approaching... in fact it's 20 days from today, I can't believe it-I'm so excited! I've laid out what's going to go where, what colors the rooms are going to be, etc. It's been fun!! It's going to feel like we're in a castle compared to our cozy little condo. As much bad as I've had to say about the condo, I do have to admit that it has served it's purpose very well and it was a very nice place to start out. We've just simply outgrown it and we're all (the girl's especially) going to LOVE our new backyard and abundance of space inside. I'm actually going to have storage other than the girl's closet, which means they are each going to have their own closets and rooms! Well, let me tell you a little bit about the house since we're on the subject and I'm SO excited about it...
The house is at the top of a cul-de-sac on a 1/4 of an acre with a beautiful, mature (with aspen trees), fenced backyard. There is a two-car garage and the school for the girls is a block away. The house has 4 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms. We actually have a dining "room" and a really spacious kitchen!! We're replacing the current appliances with new stainless steel appliances. We're also replacing the floors in the house, there will be some type of wood in the kitchen and dining and the carpet will get replaced throughout as well, that will all happen as soon as we close but before the furniture arrives. It should only take a day or two. The house has two family rooms one of which (downstairs) will be the girls' playroom. It also has a two-car garage so we won't have to walk a block to our house and there is extra parking:) It's going to be amazing to actually pull into the garage and unload groceries right there!!! Who would have thought that would ever make me SO happy!? Well, it does! There is a deck off of the dining room and a beautiful stone patio off of the living room which has two french doors that have screen doors as well. I love that I will actually be able to open them in the warmer weather, that's something I've always wanted:) Well, I guess I'll stop there. I really could go on and on and on... well you get the point. Here's a picture of the front of the house but you'll have to wait for the rest until we move in:)
And here's some pictures from New Year's Eve and the last few days...







No comments:
Post a Comment