1. We were leaving hobby lobby today and Madison looks up at me as we are walking and says, "I think we need to go to red lobster" ??? Not sure where that came from:)
2. I'm doing dishes and Madison and Allie start getting riled up about something, it gets loud so I yell "girls!" Madison replies "no mom, it was Allie, so it's just girl" :)
3. And finally, we had some FaceTime with daddy tonight (it's where you can see the other person you are talking to and they see you too on their iPhone) Madison was SO impressed that when we ended the call she looks at me with a huge grin and says "mom that was incredible!!"
That's all the funnies for now besides these pictures. Allie has a new way of eating bananas, she takes it out of the peel, throws the peel away and grabs the banana without the peel. Apparently it just gets in the way:)


No comments:
Post a Comment