Monday, February 21, 2011

just so you know...

I'm sure you all know I am a blogging junkie; constantly changing the backgrounds, fonts, etc. Well. I went to get on the blog tonight to write a post that is just now (at 11:19 pm) happening because I couldn't load our blog on the mac (sorry no pics tonight - too tired). It was so weird, it never loaded, so that led to me googling (is that a word?) why this was happening and it turns out that all my fanciness is what was making the blog not load. Why this was just NOW happening I will never know but I've had to redo some things to make it simpler and I like it. Simple. It should really be my new motto. Hair: simple, Makeup: simple, Outfit: simple, you get where I'm going with this right? So, now the blog, clean and simple with no fancy fonts that I just found out half of you probably never even saw because it's not installed on your computer. Ha! Oh well... I just thought I would mention that in case any of my other blogging buddies wanted to get crazy with your fonts. You are now forewarned:) Just in case you didn't pick up on it... the mac loaded our blog in a split second after I ditched the fancy fonts, crazy! Night night...

blog sig

No comments: