Monday, December 20, 2010
Guess What???
I've got quite a few pictures to post and a whole trip to talk about that I hope to get to soon, however in the meantime I wanted to share our good news with all of you. On Thursday morning we received an offer on our condo and we have plans to close on January 28th. We've also put a contract on a house in Billings, scheduled to close on the 3rd of February. That means we'll be moving from Colorado in approximately 40 days.... holy cow that's going to fly by! There is SO much to do and I'm sure it will all be a whirlwind, but we're so excited and know that without God none of this would have been possible! It's all been a wonderful blessing and not to mention a great Christmas gift. I'll be sure to keep all of you in the loop as things progress. We hope y'all have a VERY Merry Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment