Friday, June 4, 2010

Happy Anniversary To Us!!

It's our five year anniversary today and more than likely we're going to be celebrating by having a baby!! What a gift:) We're excited. Brandon is home today because we're probably going to have to go to the hospital anytime today/tonight. We went into the hospital last night for a check because I was having more frequent and intense contractions. They checked me and I'm still four centimeters but contracting about every 3-4 minutes. I can still talk and walk through the contractions so they aren't too terribly bad (according to the doctor:). They gave me the option of staying at the hospital because more than likely things are going to happen soon but also said it might be a good idea to go home and try to get some (comfortable) sleep in my own bed and come back in if I needed too. So, that's what we did and it was a wise decision. I continue to contract but did get a good night's rest. Hopefully we will have some good news to report today.

On a sad note, mama left this morning. I'm so bummed she won't get to meet Allie this trip but hopefully it won't be too long before she can. We had a really good week and she and Madison bonded really well and had a great time together. So, I'm thankful for that. She was also so much help getting everything ready for the baby and being here for me while Brandon was gone, even though I was still a nervous wreck until he was home again! We went shopping and were spoiled by Tetey but I'm not complaining:)

Dad will be here tonight and so will Rocky and Linda. I can't wait! Hannah will also be coming in on Tuesday to stay with us for a while. I'm so excited to spend some time with my family. It will be so nice. December was the last time we've seen Mama, Dad, and Hannah. It will be a little cramped this weekend but I'm not complaining about that either, I love when we can all be together!

Well, I will continue to keep everybody updated, say a prayer things go well and we have a happy, healthy baby soon!

No comments: