
It's that time of year again!! Christmas photo time is always an interesting event in this household. Although, it went really well this year Madison actually enjoyed having her picture taken. She got all excited when we would run over and get in front of the camera and watch the light flash down. As soon as it flashed she threw her hands up and celebrated, it was adorable! It only took like 5 times this year as opposed to the 312 attempts that it took last year:) I've also added some belly shots of my progressing pregnancy. I feel great!! After finding out that I was sick with the flu, not morning sickness several weeks ago I've felt fine. Not much to complain about at all, I'm even still in my normal clothes! I'm now in my second trimester, 14 weeks along. I have a doctor's appointment on Friday morning when I'll get to hear the heartbeat. I'm really excited! I'm sure Madison will really enjoy that too. We will be able to find out what we are having next month. I can't wait! We'll be sure to let everyone know!






No comments:
Post a Comment