Friday, March 9, 2012

Long time coming...

Well, it's been so long since I've blogged I think I forgot how!? This is going to be information overload so I apologize now:)

I think I last posted about my family coming to visit us. They were here the 20-27 of January. It was SUCH a good visit, as it always is:) Hannah and Devin drove up from Boise and my parents flew in from Alabama. We celebrated our Christmas while they were here and they spoiled us like they always do. It's actually kind of nice to spread the holidays out like that:) We already have our trip planned to see my parents in May. We can't wait!! Hannah and Devin will be there too! We're going to spend 4 days at the beach and the rest of the trip at their place. I'm really, really, really excited!

About a week after my family left, James, Amy and Leila came and stayed with us for a week as well:) Brandon's parents also came up for Super Bowl weekend! So that was fun:) We really had a good time and our team won:) The girls loved playing with Leila all day, every day. They were so cute to watch!! Three little girls running around having a good time. The adults loved playing too! We watched movies, shopped, ate out a lot, and played some games. Amy got me hooked on Words with Friends, then I got Brandon hooked on it and we play ALL THE TIME. He wins a lot, sadly:( It was really just nice to have that time with them! We're looking forward to our week in the mountains next week with them and Brandon's family. We're going to be staying at a cabin and will be snowmobiling it up:) Should be a lot of fun!

We'll be heading down to Colorado from Dubois and spend about five days there since Brandon has to do some work with ConocoPhillips at the Denver office. We'll be able to catch up with some friends which will be awesome!! I'm going to take the girls to the Aquarium in Denver one day and we're hoping to catch a Rockies' game one night. I love going to the games and well, that's just something we can't do in good ole Montana:)

In the midst of all of this we've managed to join a gym, FINALLY, we were going to do this when we moved here...  a year ago. Where did the time go?? I can't believe we've been here a year already. The Club has been incredible for so many reasons. I love that I can go work out for an hour or so and the girls can go to the nursery there. They love it and it's such a relief for this mama:) Madison tells me almost every night how she's excited to go play with all the toys at the athletic club:) Brandon has been able to get back into racquetball which is awesome. He really loves it and has found a good group of guys that he plays with three nights a week for a couple of hours. He'll actually be playing in a tournament at the end of March.  It feels so good to be getting back into shape, notice I said "getting" we are by no means there but this is definitely a good start and I'm so glad. I know just the couple weeks we have been going I've felt so much better.

Hannah actually came and stayed with us for a week, she left Sunday:( While she was here we took advantage of the gym too! We loved having aunt Hannah here, it was so nice! We ordered my matron of honor dress for her wedding in September while she was here, so that was super exciting!! I love that we are a little closer now and can have these little mini visits every now and then:)

The girls are getting bigger, smarter and stronger everyday!! Madison is still loving her gymnastics, we're actually going to be going to a preschool preview for her on the 16th to get her signed up for preschool next year. I'm hoping that goes well, she's so excited to go to "school". Allie is coming up on TWO YEARS OLD!! I can't believe it! She so stinkin' cute, she wants to be like Madison in everything. We're learning to share, learning... not there yet but getting there. Believe it or not Allie is the instigator most of the time when something is being taken away from someone:)

Wired HDH is really doing well too, I don't know if we've finally been out there long enough now or what but it's doing well which is so great!! Brandon went to a show in San Mateo a couple of weeks ago and sold out of units. I'm staying busy with Lesley Grace Designs,  I love it!! It's been busy enough that I stay about 8 orders out, but not so busy that it's not fun. I'm really enjoying it!

Well, now that I've written all of that out I realize just how busy we have been and are going to be in 2012. That's okay though, we certainly can't complain. I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying Spring being right around the corner. I'll try not to wait too long to post again!

Here are a few videos and pictures of the girls...







 










Photobucket

No comments: