Friday, March 5, 2010

This and that...


There hasn't been too much happening in the Treese household, just a little of this and that. Madison and I are still working on the potty training thing, we've had a couple of successes but nothing consistent. I'm not a fan of potty training if you haven't noticed. She's getting so big now and lately has been saying all sorts of surprising things. It's so neat to hear her language develop the way it has. The other day I was changing her diaper and she said "mama home, dada home, no dada no home" so I said "no dada's not home, he's at work" she replied "dada work, yeah!" It was priceless!!

I'm almost in my last trimester of this pregnancy! I'm so excited! I've been feeling pretty good and the doctor says everything looks really good. Allie is constantly moving around and lately I've been able to feel her arms and legs poking me here and there:) I'll be sitting on the couch relaxing and can watch my belly move all over. The other morning she had the hiccups, I laughed so hard. It was pretty neat! Madison is finally understanding that there is a baby in mama's tummy. She'll come up to me and point to my tummy and real quietly say "oh, bebe!" while she rubs my tummy. My next appointment is on the 22nd of March and I believe we're going to do another ultrasound to check her growth. I'll try to get some belly progress photos posted soon.

Helping mama make cookies in her new apron from Cousin Emily!


Playing with Play-Doh


Eating like a big girl!


Playing in the snow with mama and dada


No comments: